WELDY energy HT1600 is a compact and robust hot air hand tool for an endless range of professional applications.
This hot-air-tool convinces with its up-to-date design, its solid overall performance and with an unbeatable cost-performance ratio.
The energy HT1600 overlap kit: Your professional hot air equipment for welding PVC and TPO membranes.
- Sealing roofs
- Joining industrial fabrics and tarpaulins
The WELDY hot air hand tool energy HT1600:
- Handy and reliable
- Economical and universal
- Up to 700 °C
- Long lifetime
- Free adjustable temperature
- Heating tube protection for more security
- Swiss technology and engineering
- Professional outdoor tool
- Suitable for all job-sites
- Easy-to-clean air filter
- Carbon brush stop and heating element protection provide automatic
- Sturdy tool case supplied
- 120 / 230 V
- CN-, EU- and US-plug